It seems like everyone is playing Overwatch these days. The wildly popular team-based shooter from Blizzard Entertainment has taken the gaming world by storm, attracting millions of players from all over the globe. And while the game is primarily designed for console play, it’s also available on PC. In this article, we’ll show you how to play Overwatch on PC step by step. Let’s get started!
How to Play Overwatch on PC – A Step by Step Guide
1) Download and install the Blizzard Battle.net desktop app. You can find it here.
2) Launch the app and log in with your Blizzard account credentials. If you don’t have a Blizzard account, you can create one for free.
3) Once you’re logged in, click “Overwatch” from the list of games on the left-hand side of the screen.
4) Click “Install” to begin downloading and installing the game files. This process could take a few minutes or longer depending on your internet connection speed.
5) Once the installation is complete, click “Play” to launch Overwatch!
6) You should now be at the main menu screen. From here, you can select a game mode, adjust your settings, and more. When you’re ready to start playing, click “Play Game.”
7) Now it’s time to choose your hero! You can scroll through the roster of available heroes using the left/right arrows or by clicking on their picture. When you’ve decided on a hero, click “Confirm.”
8) That’s it! You’re now ready to play Overwatch on PC! Have fun and good luck!
Now that you know how to play Overwatch on PC, what are you waiting for? invites your friends, assemble your team, and jump into battle! Just remember to keep an eye on those settings so you can customize the game to your liking and ensure that you’re getting optimal performance.